KICK: Football Card Trader for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you enjoy following the progress of your favorite professional football teams or you enjoy playing trading card games, continue reading to discover everything you need to know about Topps KICK: Football Card Trader for PC.
KICK: Football Card Trader Features:
1. You’ll be able to collect cards from a variety of international football leagues.
Some examples of the football leagues which feature in KICK: Football Card Trader include the Premier League, which is the number one league in England, Bundesliga, which is the premier league in Germany and the MLS, which is the top professional soccer league in the USA.
2. You’ll be able to collect some of your favorite football players.
As an example, Robert Lewandowski, who plays for Bayern Munich and who has served as the captain of the Polish national team, is one of the featured cards which you can collect when you play KICK: Football Card Trader.
Other famous players that you should try to get your hands on include Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo, who are some of the most successful current football players in the world.
3. Make sure to log-in every day in order to unlock free new cards.
Once you’ve downloaded KICK: Football Card Trader, make sure to make an effort to log-in to your game every day as you’ll be given free new cards each day. As a bonus, you’ll also receive free coins, when you log-in to KICK: Football Card Trader each day.
4. Also, ensure to trade in your unwanted cards.
If you have low-level cards or double up cards that you don’t want to hold onto, you’ll have the opportunity to trade in your unwanted cards for a powered up version of the card or cards which you’ve discarded.
5. Take advantage of playing golden goal.
Golden goal is an in-game mini-game which gives you an opportunity to win free coins and cards. Just remember that golden goal is a random, luck based game, so if you don’t win the first few times you play golden goal, it’s well worth continuing to play golden goal in the future.
6. Compete in limited time contests.
When you log in to KICK: Football Card Trader, it’s well worth taking part in the current weekly limited time contest which is live. As the more games which you win, within the week, the more lucrative the rewards which you’ll win will be.
7. Always use your coins.
While you may be tempted to hold on to your coins, you’ll progress through KICK: Football Card Trader, far quicker if you always make sure to cash in your coins for new cards. As even if you spend a small number of coins, you will still have the opportunity to unlock a rare card.
8. Try to collect newly released cards.
As new cards are released on a regular basis, it’s well worth trying to get your hands on as many new cards, each month as possible.
So if you want to see what cards you can unlock on your first gaming session, it’s well worth downloading KICK: Football Card Trader.
How To Play/Download KICK: Football Card Trader on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “KICK: Football Card Trader”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play KICK: Football Card Trader in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download KICK: Football Card Trader for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
KICK: Football Card Trader Trailer
More KICK: Football Card Trader Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Topps KICK: Football Card Trader, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running KICK: Football Card Trader on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.