Head Ball 2 for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re a football fan and enjoy playing casual games, simply continue reading to discover why more than 10 million gamers around the world play Head Ball 2.
9 Reasons to play Head Ball 2:
1. You’ll be able to play as one of 100 unique characters.
When you first start to play Head Ball 2, you’ll be able to select an animated character from a list of 100 district characters. Better yet, you’ll also be able to equip hundreds of different accessories to your avatar, to ensure that your avatar is unique. As you level up, you’ll also unlock brand new items to equip to your character.
2. Head Ball 2 features the voice of John Motson.
Head Ball 2 is narrated by John Motson, who happens to be a legendary, football commentator.
3. It features unlockable characters.
In order to build the strongest football team which you can, it’s important to work on unlocking new, powerful characters in order to upgrade your football team’s stats.
4. There are 18 super powers to experiment with.
There are 18 super powers which you can use to beat your enemies. As an example, you’ll be able to use defensive super powers to keep possession of the ball as well as offensive super powers, in order to score goals. The more you play Head Ball 2, the better you’ll get at identifying the perfect times to use your super powers to your advantage.
5. You’ll win card packs.
Another way to unlock new characters, accessories and super powers is to win and open up rare card packs, that will feature a mystery assortment of bonuses.
6. There are 10 stadiums to unlock.
As your football team starts to win matches and tournaments, you’ll start to unlock larger football stadiums and to attract more fans to your home games. So while you may start off playing on a basic pitch, before you know it, your team will be playing in-front of thousands of adoring fans.
7. You can play live matches against real life players from around the world.
If you enjoy the thrill of competing in live, head to head matches, you’ll love the fact that you’ll be able to take part in live matches against real life players from around the world.
8. There are a wide variety of tournaments to enter.
If you think that your soccer team is competitive enough to win a hotly contested tournament, you’ll also be able to enter a wide variety of tournaments. The tournaments of offer differ in difficulty but the more difficult a tournament is, the more rewards you’ll win if you finish in first place.
9. You get to choose what skill sets to work on.
As an example, you may be more focused on increasing your players’ speed skill or their jumping skills. You can even work on increasing your players’ shooting abilities.
So if you’re football lover and think that you have what it takes to lead your football team to victory, it’s well worth downloading Head Ball 2.
How To Play/Download Head Ball 2 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Head Ball 2”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Head Ball 2 in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download Head Ball 2 for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Head Ball 2 Trailer
More Head Ball 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Head Ball 2, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Head Ball 2 on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.