Gun Simulator for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you have played Gun simulator, you can concur that it really feels like being in a military base or the US base shooting. The game is perfect example for people with dream of ever joining the military. After all joining the military is not a pipe dream but a reality made true in Gun simulator.
The feeling of being on a firing range is brought to your eyes with clicks of buttons. It also provides you with a cache of weapons from various firearms ranging from shot guns, sub-machine guns and sniper rifles. The game is suited for all people; it does not matter if you are a new shooter or an experience one, the gun simulator provides pleasure mixed with both semi and automatic weapons.
You are able to practice playing the game indoor and outdoor to get the feeling of it, this is the feature that really provides you with real life experience. The game has many features that you the user can use. It has over 34 different weapons that you can choose from. You only need to select and the weapon pops up for you.
Gun simulator, is made of four unbelievable 30 backgrounds that are structured in hundreds of levels to be completed by the player. From the face it is easy to notice the smooth interface and the ultra-realistic physic that makes it simulate real life.
The physic based engine are the ones that give feeling of a real life experience and takes your mind to a shoot range that you only see on movies. As you shoot, guns sound as the real weapons that you normally see or hear about. The game offers excitement that you have been craving for and the chance to have the feeling of a shoot out. You have to download the game to get the experience.
How To Play/Download Gun Simulator for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Gun Simulator”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Gun Simulator in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Gun Simulator for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Gun Simulator Trailer
More Gun Simulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Gun Simulator, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Gun Simulator on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.