Grand Crime Gangster for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you’re a huge fan of games which feature open-world gameplay, you may be interested in testing out Grand Crime Gangster for PC. An innovative game where you’ll get to play as a mobster boss, who is intent on becoming the most powerful, influential mobster in their city.
Top 6 Grand Crime Gangster Features:
1. You’ll be able to steal as many cars as you like.
One of the fun features of Grand Crime Gangster is that you’ll be able to steal any car which you come across. So if you see a fancy convertible, you’ll be able to steal it and drive it around your city until you find an even flasher car.
2. You can upgrade the cars which you steal.
If you steal a particular car and are disappointed with its speed, you’re in luck as Grand Crime Gangster will allow you to upgrade your cars’ acceleration and speed.
3. Countless missions to complete.
One reason why playing Grand Crime Gangster is always exciting as that it offers a wide variety of different missions.
As an example one minute you could be playing an exciting, hair-raising mission where you’re tasked with escaping from the cops, while the next minute you could be tasked with completing a thrilling high stake robbery.
So if you like the sound of being able to play through a wide variety of scenarios, you’ll love accessing Grand Crime Gangster’s missions.
4. A steady stream of highly competitive, dangerous rivals.
If you assumed that your reputation for being one of the most powerful, ruthless, strategic gangsters in your city would go unchallenged, think again! As you’ll find that your city is teeming with new rivals who are willing to do anything to take your position.
So you’ll need to continually work hard to ensure that your gang, remains the most powerful gang around and to remember to watch your back.
5. You’ll be able to walk around y our city in order to earn money.
One of the easiest ways to earn a lot of money in Grand Crime Gangster is to simply take a walk around your city, in order to come across spontaneous missions, which will earn you the money which you’re looking for.
If you don’t want to walk, don’t worry as if you grow tired of walking you can always steal a car that takes your fancy.
6. A realistic open-world city to explore.
If you hate exploring games which supposedly offer open world gameplay but in reality only give you a small area to explore, you’ll love how large Grand Crime Gangster’s map is. As you’ll easily find yourself lost in Grand Crime Gangster’s sprawling map.
Don’t worry though, if you spend more time driving around Grand Crime Gangster’s map, you’ll soon start to notice major landmarks that will help you orientate yourself a little easier.
So if you’ve enjoyed playing games like Pay Day, Grand Theft Auto and Driver in the past, it’s definitely well worth downloading Grand Crime Gangster and exploring its sprawling 3D city!
How To Play/Download Grand Crime Gangster on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Grand Crime Gangster”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Grand Crime Gangster in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Grand Crime Gangster for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Grand Crime Gangster Gameplay Trailer
More Grand Crime Gangster Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Grand Crime Gangster, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Grand Crime Gangster on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.