Game of Thrones: Conquest for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Are you a fan of HBO’s popular hit TV series Game of Thrones? If you are, we have some exciting news for you. Game of Thrones Conquest, a new game for mobile, is now available and can also be played on PC. The game will allow players to become a Lord in the fictional land of Westeros and deploy a strategy which will lead to the conquering of the seven kingdoms.
Westeros is on the brink of war and devastation as the army of the dead returns to claim the land of the living, great houses fight constantly with one another, and dragons rule the sky. The time is right for you to join the war and prove yourself capable. Your enemies will do their best to ensure that they bring you down as you learn to embrace the only rule in the Game of Thrones, live or die.
Much like the series, the main goal of Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC is to conquer the seven kingdoms and become lord of Westeros. You will be tasked with building your own house from the beginning and then fight to wear the crown. You will also build an intelligence system that will allow you to snoop in the landmarks of your enemies.
The gameplay will take you deep into the magical world of Game of Thrones as you encounter well-known characters such as Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister, and many others. In the game, your dignity will be at stake as you do your best to rise against all odds in order to take over all the territories in Westeros before you run out of time. You will also need to defend your stronghold from any and all attacks by your enemies.
The game comes with the following features:
- An innovative social system which allows you to fight among your allies, recruit bannermen and live out your fantasy of fighting against the famous houses of Westeros while you try and conquer all the seven kingdoms.
- Option to reward those loyal to you and your house with titles such as master of coin and hand of the king.
- Two free slots for forming your armies which are helpful when you require to do more research on your Maester’s tower.
- Additional equipment load-outs that also help you do research on your Maester’s tower.
- Leaderboard capable of displaying your current rank and the maximum size of the leaderboard.
Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC is a highly engaging game that will keep you completely occupied as you live out your fantasy of conquering the seven kingdoms while at the same time learning new and interesting facts about the world of Game of Thrones. The game interacts well with several key characters of the series while also fully capturing various iconic locations. If the series itself did not fully satisfy your need for adventure or left you desiring more from the fantastic world, then you should definitely play Game of Thrones: Conquest to feel the gap left while you also take your interest in the world of Westeros to a new level.
The game is completely free and is currently sitting on top of the charts of both Android and iOS operating systems. Playing it on a PC is also possible with the use of an emulator thus making it even more enjoyable on a larger screen.
How To Play/Download Game of Thrones: Conquest on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Game of Thrones: Conquest”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Game of Thrones: Conquest in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Game of Thrones: Conquest for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Game of Thrones: Conquest Trailer
More Game of Thrones: Conquest Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Game of Thrones: Conquest, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Game of Thrones: Conquest on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.