Free Fire – Battlegrounds for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you think that you can take out up to 49 opponents in a fight to the death, it’s well worth playing Free Fire Battlegrounds. A third person shooter in which the victor is the last competitor standing.
Free Fire – Battlegrounds (Garena Free Fire) for PC:
At the beginning of each game, your character will parachute onto a mysterious island, along with 29 competitors. Each of whom will land on a different section of the island.
At the start of the game, choose a strategic starting point, which is located away from your fellow competitors in order to grab as many supplies as you can. As the more guns, grenades, and ammunition you stock up on, the higher your chances are of winning as the last man or woman standing.
Tips to increase your chances of winning:
1. Be aware that the map shrinks as more players are killed
While at the start of each game, you may find it relatively easy to avoid your fellow players as players start to get killed off you’ll find that your game map which gradually start to shrink. So expect this game to get drastically harder as it progresses.
2. Use your environment to your advantage
The island which you’ll find yourself trapped on boasts a diverse range of environments examples of which include built-up industrial areas as well as country roads, open fields, and beaches. In each environment, make sure to use your environment to your advantage.
As an example, you may find a ladder on the side of a building in an industrial area, which you can use to spot your enemies before they spot you. As an alternative, you may find a trench to hide in if you’re run out of ammunition.
3. Consider getting your hands on a vehicle, in order to chase down your opponents.
If you assumed that you had to get around the island on foot, think again as Free Fires Battleground boasts a wide variety of all-terrain vehicles. A popular example of which are the game’s Jeeps. If you get your hands on a Jeep you’ll be able to shoot your enemies from the relative safety of your Jeep and will be able to outrun any enemies which may be on your tail.
4. Stock up a variety of different weapons.
As an example, you may want to use a machine gun as your primary weapon and a sniper weapon as your secondary weapon. Better yet, you’ll be able to place attachments on to each weapon which you pick up.
Does Free Fires Battleground offer a multiplayer mode?
Yes, as well as offering a single player mode, Free Fires Battleground allows you to play as a two-person team or a four-person team. So if you like the sound of being able to take on an island full of enemies with a few of your friends, it’s also well worth introducing them to Garena Free Fire.
So if you’re ready for a Battle Royale style or Hunger Games style fight to the death, it’s well worth playing Free Fires Battleground.
How To Play/Download Free Fire – Battlegrounds on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Free Fire – Battlegrounds”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Free Fire – Battlegrounds in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Free Fire – Battlegrounds for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Free Fire – Battlegrounds Trailer
More Free Fire – Battlegrounds Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Free Fire – Battlegrounds, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Free Fire – Battlegrounds on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.