Download Farming Simulator 18 for PC
Now you can install the mobile versions on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP or MAC desktop/laptop – we have compiled an easy-to-follow tutorial that you can use. This article focuses on everything you would like to know about Farming Simulator 18 for PC.
Download, Install, and Play Farming Simulator 2018 on your Desktop or Laptop with Mobile App Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu…etc.
OS: Windows7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista or MacOS
How to Play Farming Simulator 18 on PC (Easy Steps):
- Download, Install and Run the Emulator.
- Install Farming Simulator 18 Apk from the Store.
- Launch and Play the Game from the App Library!
Farming Simulator 18 Main Features and Video
Are you a fan of the Farming Simulator series? Then you’ll agree that FS 15, 16, and 17 were fantastic games. Now GIANTS Software has released Farming Simulator 18, but just like FS 16, the game is available for Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita, Android & iOS devices, and not PC. Judging by the developer’s past release patterns, the next PC release will be FS 19.
But do you really have to wait that long?
Farming Simulator 18 comes with a vast open-world, a wide fleet of vehicles & brand new machines, and a deep & powerful simulation experience, which makes it to be considered as one of the most complete handheld farming simulation games ever developed.
About the Game.
In FS 18, you’ll be a modern farmer. The game lets you immerse yourself in a massive open world and take care of livestock- sheep, cow & pigs, produce bio-fuel, take part in forestry, harvest variety of crops, and sell products on dynamic markets to expand your farm. You’ll also be tasked with some odd jobs for other farmers, such as loading up wagons and transporting cargo.
The game gives you access to a huge selection of 50+ farming vehicles and machines, which are recreated from over 30 of the leading brand names in the industry. These include AGCO’s most respected brands like Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, and Valtra.
You’ll enjoy driving and using the brand new equipment as you plow plots of land and harvest potatoes, sugar beet, corn, canola, wheat, and sunflowers.
- Farming Simulator 18 comes with the latest 3D graphics that show even the detail on machinery & the southern US environment.
- The game features realistic trucks and tractors from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers.
- You’ll have the chance to plant and harvest six different crops- potatoes, sugar beet, corn, canola, wheat, and sunflowers.
- Maintain animal husbandry and orchards.
- Complete various challenging quests.
- Feed sheep & cows to produce and sell wool and milk.
- Manage Al helpers to get better results or even let them drive your vehicles to a destination of your choice.
- Harvest wood using dedicated machinery and sell timber for profits.
- The new front loader attachments expand your options when it comes to transporting wood or bales.
- Play with friends in the local multiplayer mode using Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Get more land and increase your yield to get rich quick and buy new equipment.
- You’ll love the superior and realistic game sound with special soundtracks.
Farming Simulator 18 is a pretty cool game. Things happen much quicker than in the previous entries, and this helps balance the lack of extra work. You’ll be spending more time managing your farm and less time trying to find stuff to do while waiting.
Moreover, crops grow in a matter of day-in game (less than an hour in real-time), meaning that the general cycle of harvesting> selling> clearing> sowing> and fertilizing happens more often. Install Farming Simulator 18 now and find out whether you can be a successful farmer or not.
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Farming Simulator 18 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.