The Elder Scrolls: Blades for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is set to be the latest title released in the ever popular Elder Scrolls series. Like its predecessors Elder Scrolls: Blade is an action-focused role-playing game, which was produced by Bethesda Games, which is famed for releasing Skyrim and Fallout.
Why you’ll love playing The Elder Scrolls: Blades:
1. It’s a first player role player game.
If you’re addicted to playing first player role-playing games which allow you to play as a single character, which you can level up, you’re in luck as The Elder Scrolls: Blade is set to become of the most popular single character role-playing games available.
2. It boasts a strong single-player storyline.
If you love playing games which boast gripping storylines, expect to be drawn into The Elder Scrolls: Blades for PC well thought out storyline. The main storyline challenges you to become your city’s champion and to restore glory to your once great city.
3. You’ll be able to restore and rebuild your home city.
As well as heading out on epic adventures and battling formidable foes, you’ll also have a chance to rebuild your home city. Better yet, you’ll be able to customize your city’s layout and buildings, to suit your personal preferences.
4. You’ll get to challenge your friends to one on one duels.
Once you’re sure that you’ve got The Elder Scrolls: Blades controls sussed, you’ll be able to challenge your real life or online friends to one on one duels in the game’s purpose-built battle arena.
5. There are endless weapons and armor pieces to equip your character with.
Before you head off into combat, it’s well worth spending some of your resources to purchase a few pieces of sturdy armor and a few weapon upgrades. In order to ensure that you have an advantage against your opponents.
This tip is particularly useful as a beginner, when other beginners who you may face off against may not have upgraded their character’s equipment.
6. There is a never-ending abyss to explore.
One of The Elder Scrolls: Blade’s selling points is that it features a never-ending abyss, where you’ll be able to face a never-ending stream of powerful, formidable enemies. In fact, the further you traverse into the abyss, the more powerful the creatures that you’ll find will be. So make sure that you’re suitably armed.
7. State of the art graphics.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades features stunning state of the art graphics. So if you’re looking forward to exploring the huge open world, which The Elder Scrolls features, you’ll really be able to appreciate the stunning graphics which you’ll be treated to. As an example, don’t be surprised if you see one of the most beautiful sunsets of your life.
Expect to see impressive cities, ornate buildings, beautiful mountains, and forests and eery dungeons. The further you travel, the more diverse the sites which you’ll discover will be.
So if you’re ready to play The Elder Scrolls: Blade, it’s a great idea to download it as soon as possible. So that you can get to work exploring the large open planned world in front of you.
How To Play/Download The Elder Scrolls: Blades on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “The Elder Scrolls: Blades”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play The Elder Scrolls: Blades in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download The Elder Scrolls: Blades for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
The Elder Scrolls: Blades Trailer
More The Elder Scrolls: Blades Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing The Elder Scrolls: Blades, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running The Elder Scrolls: Blades on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.