Durango: Wild Lands for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Imagine being able to explore a beautiful animated MMO game which features a prehistoric world and majestic dinosaurs. If you like the idea of playing an MMO game which is set when dinosaurs still roamed the world, simply continue reading to discover a few reasons to download and play Durango: Wild Lands for PC.
8 Reasons to play Durango: Wild Lands:
1. You’ll be able to hunt and tame powerful dinosaurs, to fight in real time battles.
In order to build a strong, invincible clan, you’ll need to hunt and tame powerful dinosaurs, who you’ll be able to use in order to participate in player vs player and clan battles.
2. You’ll need to scavenge resources in order to survive.
As Durango: Wild Lands is a strategy game as well as a survival game and a battle game, you’ll need to figure out how to scavenge enough resources to keep your clan alive. Once you’ve picked an area to settle in you’ll be able to cook, hunt, gather, farm and craft resources.
3. There are countless mysterious islands to explore.
If you love adventurous, open world games, you’ll love the fact that you’ll be able to freely explore countless mysterious islands. All of which contain rare resources, new dinosaurs and secrets which you’ll be able to unlock.
4. You can conquer the dangerous Savage Islands in order to battle enemy clans.
In order to extend your clan’s influence, it’s a great idea to travel through the dark, mysterious Savage Islands, where you’ll find extra resources as well as enemy clans to battle for supremacy and power.
5. There are mysterious modern day items, which you’ll find hidden throughout Durango: Wild Lands’ world.
After spending a bit of time exploring Durango: Wild Land’s expansive map you should start to come across modern day items, which will look out of place in the game’s wild prehistoric landscape. As you progress through Durango: Wild Land’s levels, you’ll start to discover more clues, which will eventually explain why there are modern day items spread throughout the game’s mysterious islands.
6. It offers stunning, high resolution graphics.
Part of the reason why exploring Durango: Wild Land’s is so entertaining is that it offers stunning, high resolution graphics and every area which you travel through will offer a high degree of realism. Expect to see crystal clear water and lush, vibrant jungles.
If you prefer realistic animation over boxy animation or cartoonish animation, you’ll appreciate Durango: Wild Land’s modern, hyper realistic animation style.
7. Durango: Wild Lands was nominated for an E3 award.
Durango: Wild Lands was nominated for a highly sought after E3 award, which is a sign of the game’s runaway success.
8. You’ll be able to hunt dinosaurs and fight rival clans as part of a clan.
In order to hunt dangerous dinosaurs, without getting eaten alive and to be able to take on rival clans, it’s well worth joining a friendly clan.
So if you’re interested in playing a highly popular game, which offers stunning graphics and an original premise, it’s well worth downloading Durango: Wild Lands on your PC.
How To Play/Download Durango: Wild Lands on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Durango: Wild Lands”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Durango: Wild Lands in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download Durango: Wild Lands for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Durango: Wild Lands Trailer
More Durango: Wild Lands Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Durango: Wild Lands, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Durango: Wild Lands on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.