Download Dota Underlords for PC
Download, Install and Play Dota Underlords on your Desktop or Laptop with Mobile App Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox, MEmu…etc.
OS: Windows7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista or MacOS
How to Play Dota Underlords on PC (Easy Steps):
- Download, Install and Run the Emulator.
- Install Dota Underlords Apk from the Store.
- Launch and Play the Game from the App Library!
Step by Step Guide on How to Download & Install Bluestacks and Play Games/Apps on PC
Download & Play Dota Underlords for PC without Bluestacks (Alternatives to Bluestacks)
Dota Underlords Review, Main Features, Gameplay and Video
Having come a long way since starting as a mod for Dota 2, Dota Underlords has evolved into one of the most promising cross-platform game (also available on Android and iOS) today. Originally developed as a mobile game that DOTA 2 enthusiasts can jump right into in their spare time (think Hearthstone for World of Warcraft), Valve took a different approach by elevating the game as an auto chess cross-platform genre.
Now if you’ve never played an auto chess game before, you can think of Dota Underlords as a real-time turn-based strategy game featuring the iconic heroes of Dota 2. Since its’ release in June 2019, the game has quickly amassed millions of downloads and for many good reasons.
Here are a few key features of the game:
- A choice between four different Underlord (players’ in-game persona), each with its’ own distinct set of abilities that influence gameplay.
- Rank-based match-making system that will pit you against players of the same experience and skill level. Every win adds to a player’s rank in your bid to become the one true Underlord.
- Employ sophisticated strategies as you enlist different heroes from the Dota 2 universe. Every hero you add to your roster can synergize with others to unlock powerful abilities
- Crossplay system — it doesn’t matter whether you are playing on Dota Underlords, Android or iOS. Play on your preferred device and battle with millions of players around the world.
- New players can hone and test their skill through offline play against an AI with various levels of difficulty.
- Heroes, items, and skills are rotated every season to accommodate new ones, so the game always has something new to offer.
What is it like playing Dota Underlords?
In Dota Underlords, you battle with up to 7 other players and start each game by selecting from 5 hero pieces that are randomly generated every round. Each piece can be purchased with gold coins that players earn after winning a round. Note that you can only deploy hero pieces equal to your level.
The challenge in Dota Underlords revolves around strategically positioning each hero pieces in such a way that they complement each other. After winning a round, players also get to earn items like potions, weapons, and armor that can be used to strengthen your existing pool of heroes. The idea is to mix and match your existing pool of heroes and items to come up with the best chance of winning succeeding rounds.
Victory in Dota Underlords demands that players anticipate their opponent’s choice of heroes. Players get 25 seconds of preparation time before the start of every round to strategize and equip their heroes in the field. Every loss deducts a point from your total health points (starts with 100) and losing it all automatically removes you from the game.
While knowledge and experience with Dota 2 are not necessary to get started with Dota Underworlds, it is clear that the game is marketed more into enthusiasts of the said game. That said, there is no reason that game should slip through the radar of anyone who is into adaptive turn-based strategy games that reward critical thinking.
If that is something that appeals to you, then there is no reason why you shouldn’t give Dota Underworlds a try.
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Dota Underlords on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.