Diablo Immortal for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Whether you’ve spent countless hours playing games in the long-running Diablo series or you simply enjoy playing action-packed role-playing games, it’s well worth trying out Diablo Immortal for PC.
If you’re familiar with the Diablo series which was created by Blizzard Entertainment, Diablo Immortal is set between Diablo II and Diablo III.
Each time you defeat an opponent they will drop loot, which you can quickly pick up and add to your player’s inventory. So it’s well worth making sure to pick up as much loot as you can!
2. Multiple character classes to choose from.
Currently some of the character classes which you’ll be able to choose from include barbarian, wizard, monk, necromancer, demon hunter and crusader. Each of which offer different abilities. As an example, if you choose to create a barbarian character, you’ll be able to turn into a whirlwind and use a powerful slamming hammer.
3. Exciting group play.
As Diablo Immortal is a multiplayer game, in which you’ll come across real-life players, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in limited time group events. As a bonus, unlike other games in which you may have to join a guild, in Diablo Immortal you’ll be able to join different groups for different events.
You can even build a brand new group or add new players to an established group in the middle of a difficult battle. So if you ever find yourself in the middle of a tough battle, you’ll easily be able to call in useful reinforcements.
4. New content on a regular basis.
Another benefit of downloading Diablo Immortal is that new content such as new characters and storylines are added to the game on a regular basis. So you’ll never grow tired of playing Diablo Immortal.
5. Endless dungeons and areas to explore.
If you love exploring dark dungeons, you’re in luck as you’ll never run out of new dungeons and areas to explore. Some examples of some of the areas which you may choose to explore include the ancient library of Zoltun Kulle and the mysterious jungle island of Bilefen.
If you’re new to playing Diablo Immortal the best area to head to when you first start playing is Westmarch, one of the largest cities in Diablo Immortal. Westmarch is Diablo Immortal’s central hub and the perfect place to join a group, pick a mission or craft your first weapons.
6. Easy to pick up controls.
If you’ve ever played a Diablo title and find Diablo’s complex keys difficult to remember, you’re in luck as Diablo Immortal’s innovative touchscreen controls have been designed to be easy to pick up. So you shouldn’t have any problems mastering Diablo Immortal’s controls.
Whether you want to make some new friends or want to strategize with those in your groups, you’ll love making use of Diablo Immortal’s chat feature. Especially if you can convince some of your friends to start playing Diablo Immortal with you.
So if you can’t wait to start battling foes and powering up your first character, it’s well worth considering to download Diablo Immortal.
How To Play/Download Diablo Immortal on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Diablo Immortal”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Diablo Immortal in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Diablo Immortal for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Diablo Immortal Trailer
More Diablo Immortal Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Diablo Immortal, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Diablo Immortal on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.