Destiny Child for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If your favorite games to play tend to be role-playing games and battle-centric games, you may be interested in playing Destiny Child. Destiny Child is a beautifully animated, open-world role-playing title which features simple to pick up controls and is well worth playing if you love role-playing games.
Top 9 reasons to play Destiny Child:
1. Achievable yet challenging levels.
Unlike some games which require cash level ups in order to clear hard levels with five stars, Destiny Child has been designed so that all players can achieve five stars on every level.
2. Each character boosts a different set of skills.
Each of the cute gacha style characters who you’ll be able to select, in order to battle your enemies, has a different set of skills. So it pays to select your characters wisely in order to maximize your chances of success.
As an added bonus, each playable character has a fun story, which you’ll be able to discover, over the course of playing Destiny Child.
3. Fast loading times.
If you have little patience for battles to load, you’re in luck as Destiny Child boasts ultra-fast loading times. So you’ll be able to spend more time playing your new favorite game and less time waiting around.
4. Great graphics.
Destiny Child offers modern, high-resolution cartoon graphics, that you’ll never tire of.
5. Countless dungeons to explore.
If you enjoy exploring dungeons in order to level up your characters and win valuable prizes, you’re in luck as Destiny Child contains dozens of dungeons to conquer. Better yet the game offers a daily dungeon to explore, which offers different prizes each day. So it’s well worth playing Destiny Child on a daily basis.
6. Quality voice acting.
One feature which makes Destiny Child unique is that all of its characters are voiced by well-known voice actors. So don’t be surprised if you start to get attached to some of your characters.
7. Simple to pick up controls.
In order to attack your opponents, simply fuel up your battle meter. When its full you’ll be able to unleash one of your character’s special powers on your opponent. Attacking your enemies couldn’t be any easier.
8. Destiny child is a highly strategic game.
However, there is still a huge element of skill involved in playing Destiny Child as the key to winning your battles is to choose the right characters to face each opponent and to use the right power move at the right moment. If you love games that reward thought out, strategic moves, you’ll love Destiny Child’s gameplay.
9. You’ll be able to attack your enemies weaknesses.
Each opponent who you’ll face will have a distinct weakness, which you can target in order to finish your battle as soon as possible. As a bonus for wiping out an opponent in as few moves as possible, you’ll be rewarded with valuable, rare prizes.
So if you’re ready to get started playing a brand new role playing game, it’s well worth downloading Destiny Child for PC. Just remember to pick your first character wisely, in order to progress through Destiny Child as fast as possible.
How To Play/Download Destiny Child on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Destiny Child”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Destiny Child in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Destiny Child for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Destiny Child Trailer
More Destiny Child Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Destiny Child, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Destiny Child on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.