Cowboy Gun War for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you think you have what it takes to survive in the wild west, it’s well worth discovering if Cowboy Gun War is a game for you!
8 Reasons to download and play Cowboy Gun War:
1. Cowboy Gun War offers an intriguing, mysterious storyline.
In Cowboy Gun War, you’ll be tasked with uncovering the mystery behind why the destruction of numerous western villages. To discover the different forces which are fighting for power and influence over the west, you’ll need to keep your wits about you and your pistol close.
2. It features fun, exciting mini-games.
Some examples of the fun mini-games that you’ll get to play include darts, shooting duels and poker. You’ll even be able to test your lucky by dabbling in horse races. As a bonus, each time you win a mini-game you’ll win gold as well as items such as pistols and rifles.
3. There are countless different weapons, that you’ll get to test out.
You may want to arm yourself with a trusty pistol, a powerful rifle or a melee dagger. Better yet, all the weapons which are featured in Cowboy Gun War are upgradeable. So if you want to prepare yourself for epic gun duels, you’ll be able to upgrade your pistol, in order to give yourself the best possible chance of shooting your enemy before they have a chance to shoot you.
4. You’ll be able to ride horses to get around.
As Cowboy Gun War is a realistic western game, you’ll be able to ride a trusty horse to get around. Make sure to choose your horse carefully as each horse boasts different stats and some horses are faster than others.
5. Cowboy Gun War features an expansive map.
Cowboy Gun War features a large, sprawling map to explore. Just be careful when you’re riding through the wild west as there are numerous dangerous situations which you may get into. As an example, you may be attacked by wild animals, who you’ll be able to hunt to collect valuable supplies.
6. You get to choose which shooting missions to take on.
As shooting challenges are a huge part of Cowboy Gun War, there are dozens of shooting missions which you’ll be able to accept or decline. Unlike some games which force you to take on challenges in a certain predetirmined order, you’ll have far more choice when it comes to selecting your missions.
7. Cowboy Gun War features stunning, high resolution graphics.
Cowboy Gun War offers state of the art, high resolution graphics. Especially compared to other western themed shooters. Many of which feature outdated low resolution graphics.
8. There are random events that may occur at any time.
As an example, you may be ambushed randomly by a group of bandits or you may be offered a special request by a stranger.
So if you like the idea of exploring the wild west, unlocking mysteries and taking part in epic duels and mini-games, it’s well worth downloading Cowboy Gun War for PC today! As you’ll soon grow addicted to exploring Cowboy Gun War’s towns and wilderness!
How To Play/Download Cowboy Gun War on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site.
- Run and Install it.
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification.
- After that search for “Cowboy Gun War”.
- Click the Install button next to game icon.
- When it’s done, you can find and play Cowboy Gun War in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections.
Download Cowboy Gun War for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Cowboy Gun War Gameplay
More Cowboy Gun War Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Cowboy Gun War, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Cowboy Gun War on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.