Battle of Warships for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Battle of Warships is one of the best action games from Cube Software. It brings the ultimate science fiction dream, imaginative concepts and 3-D graphics on Android & iOS devices as well as on PCs. The game lets you engage in legendary ship battles with various opponents. We have come up with a simple tutorial on how to install Battle of Warships on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP, and MAC computers, and we’ve shared the easy-to-follow instructions in this article.
About the Game
The city has been invaded by some spine-chilling mutants, who are rebelling in their own style while devastating the whole place. As the captain, you are expected to save the city, using your ship, which is loaded with a redoubtable arsenal of weapons that evokes respect; artillery, plains, torpedoes, etc. The original thrill begins when you’re set to navigate legendary ships of the past.
1. Easy to Play
Start fighting as soon as the game launches, since there are no guides or tutorials. Each level of the game features a map that guides you on the path you’re supposed to take. Note that you can form allies with friends and destroy enemies together.
2. Battle Ship Fleet
You’ll find real ships on various Sea Powers. In fact, the game features more than 20 Battleships, and these include the most legendary ones used in the First and Second World Wars. You are free to study their special features & advantages and then create & update your own fleet.
3. Customize the Ships and Unlock More Features
After completing a few levels, customization is unlocked, letting you swap the old parts of your ship and replace them with new and more effective ones. Also, further journeys are unlocked, and you’ll be able to travel through arid desert space, ruined cities, gritty suburbs, and much more.
4. Upgrade Ships & Weapons
The game features a unique update system for each of your ship & weapons. Start with the basic War-ship and upgrade it as you collect money and items in the game. To improve the flying battleships, you’ll need to complete smuggler missions and earn resources. The game also lets you upgrade “shielding” to protect the ship, as well as improve your weapons, including Drones, Lasers, Cannons & Mini-Guns.
5. Enjoy the Change of Weather
You’ll be fighting both day and night, and in different weather conditions since the game features a weather change system on its maps. Victory is accomplished only after you’re done with the hard work. Note that you’ll also earn amazing awards.
- For extra loot, you’ll have to complete the daily Pirate Arena missions, which can be really challenging.
- The game has several touch controls, including the gyroscope.
- You are free to use the best strategy to take down your enemies before they can take you down.
If you are a true fan of battleships, then Battle of Warships for pc is meant for you. Once you install the game on your PC, you’ll feel like the real boss as you play, thanks to the persistent concentration of libidinal energies caused by music and sounds of the game. You’ll also fall in love with its 3D graphics.
Note: To survive the battle, ensure that your defenses are as strong as your attack. Otherwise, you’ll be knocked out of the battle, and once you’re kicked out of the game, you can only observe the battle as it concludes.
How To Play/Download Battle of Warships on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Battle of Warships”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Battle of Warships in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Battle of Warships for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Battle of Warships Trailer
More Battle of Warships Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Battle of Warships, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Battle of Warships on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.