Badland Brawl for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Badland Brawl is a bright, animated battle focused title, which is well worth playing if you enjoy cute, strategy-based battle games.
Badland Brawl Gameplay
If you’re looking for a battle-centric game which doesn’t feature battle royale style gameplay, you may enjoy Badland Brawl as it offers its own unique gameplay.
In Badland Brawl you’ll face off against one other player. Using carefully timed moves you’ll aim to destroy your opponent’s tower, whilst making sure to defend and protect your own tower. As if you manage to destroy your opponent’s tower you’ll win your match.
In order to win games, try to unlock or purchase as many game cards as possible. As you’ll need to play cards in each battle in order to cast spells and knock down your opponent’s tower.
8 Reasons to play Badland Brawl:
1. It’s a popular multiplayer game.
If you download Badland Brawl, you’ll be able to play international gamers in real time in head to head battles. Instead of playing predictable AI opponents.
2. You can challenge your friends to battles.
While it’s fun taking on opponents from around the world, you’ll also be able to challenge your real life friends to fast paced one on one battles. As an added bonus, you’ll also be able to challenge gamers who belong to the same tribe or clan to one on one battles.
3. It boasts unique, physics-inspired gameplay.
If you’re tired of playing games which don’t over innovative gameplay, you’re in luck as Badland Brawl for PC offers unique controls and physics-inspired gameplay. While the controls of the game may take a few minutes to pick up, once you’ve got them mastered you’ll soon be addicted to Badland Brawl.
4. You can watch pro Badland Brawl players duel each other.
Whether you’re simply looking for some entertainment or you’d like to learn how to become an expert Badland Brawl player it’s well worth watching BadTube an in-game portal, which features countless Badland Brawl videos.
5. You’ll be able to create or join a tribe.
Not only will be able to join a tribe, in order to form valuable alliances but you also have the option to form your own tribe.
6. There are dozens of unique characters which you’ll be able to unlock.
As you work your way through Badland Brawl’s multitude of levels you’ll start to unlock brand new characters.
7. You can use carefully planned chain reactions to eliminate your opponents.
If you have a talent for forward planning you’ll be able to orchestrate carefully planned chained reactions, which will quickly eliminate your enemies. So it’s well worth learning how to use Badland Brawl’s chain reactions effectively!
8. You can use spells to try and knock down towers.
You can also use different magical spells in order to try and knock down your opponents’ towers. So it’s well worth experimenting with different spells to see which spells work for you best.
So if you like the sound of playing a physics game like Angry Birds but with a battle focus, it’s well worth giving Badland Brawl!
How To Play/Download Badland Brawl on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Badland Brawl”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Badland Brawl in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Badland Brawl for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Badland Brawl Trailer
More Badland Brawl Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Badland Brawl, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Badland Brawl on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.