Avabel Online for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you bore easily playing rpg games which don’t focus enough on realistic combat, you’ll find Avabel Online a breath of fresh air.
What makes Avabel Online so unique?
1. Multiplayer action.
If you’ve played multiplayer rpg games which have started to lag once 10 players have entered the same space, you’re in luck as Avabel Online can comfortably support over 50 players in the same area.
2. You can head out on monster hunts.
Instead of completing raids, which are are a common part of multiplayer rpg games you’ll be tasked with hunting monsters. Just be sure to team up with other players who you meet along the way, as many of Avabel Online’s monsters are incredibly strong and have high health stats.
3. Levelling up doesn’t require hours of monotonous grafting.
Avabel Online is more focused on combat and less focused on quests and levelling up, so you won’t have to complete endless quests in order to create a strong, formidable avatar. As there’s no story line to follow in Avabel Online, you’ll be able to focus on killing monsters, which is the most fun part of playing an rpg title.
4. A wide variety of different skill types.
Unlike many rpg games which offer even skill types, there is more strategy required when playing Avabel Online on PC. As some skills which you can collect and upgrade will be far more useful in battle than other skills. Some of which border on useless. So if you want an advantage on the battlefield, simply make sure to select useful skills for your avatar.
5. The classes of characters which you can select from are evenly balanced.
When you first create your character or avatar, when you boot up Avabel Online for the first time, you’ll be tasked which choosing a character class. However, feel free to choose any character class which you choose as all of the character classes are evenly matched. So it makes no difference if you choose to play as an orc, an elf or a mage.
6. Avabel Online allows you to invite your friends to battle alongside you.
Avabel Online is primarily a co-operative battle game and encourages gamers, fighting alongside one another in order to defeat powerful monsters.
7. It boasts a high level of 3D animation.
Not only will the character which you choose be shown in crisp 3D animation but their clothes and weapons will also be shown in 3D. Don’t be surprised if Avabel Online offers the best graphics out of any game which you’ve played on your PC.
8. While side quests aren’t a key feature, there are still a wide variety of quests to complete.
In order to find side quests, simply talk to the non playable characters which you’ll find tending the many stall holders, who you’ll come across roaming Avabel Online’s sprawling, open world map.
So if you’re looking to experience the next generation of modern rpg games and love battle focused titles, it’s well worth exploring Avabel Online. As it showcases just how far rpg games have come in the last few years.
How To Play/Download Avabel Online on PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your Gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Avabel Online”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Avabel Online in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Avabel Online for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Avabel Online Trailer
More Avabel Online Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Avabel Online, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Avabel Online on your desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.