The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Would you like to know more about the Walking Dead: No Man’s Land for PC?
If yes, you are at the right place.
It is a PC game based on the AMC’s the Walking Dead show. Although the game is not officially made for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP and MAC operating systems, you can use a third party app launcher to run them on a laptop or a desktop.
The most important thing in the game for PC is to survive and stay human in the world of zombies. Daryl Dixon trains the group that fights the walkers or zombies from Terminus to the Prison where the group saves the survivors.
Want to know more? Read on…
Every character in the IOS game has scars from life and demise struggles. You create a group and train its members on how to fight using improvised and scavenged weapons. Each character uses his or her individual skills to stay alive and navigate deadly missions.
In the Android app game, Bruisers are a crowd of control experts that carry heavy, blunt weapons that cause maximum damage to all within the striking distance. The walkers do not deter the experts.
The free downloadable game shooters are highly trained to eliminate threats with a single head shot. Their weapons of choice are revolvers and pistols.
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land for PC game hunters is cool people taking their enemies one by one from a distance using perfectly aimed bullets. Long range, scoped rifles are their specialty –the more accurate and powerful the better.
They destroy crowds of zombies in one burst. They like using heavy fire rifles like semi-automatic ones for maximum impact.
In the desktop game for PC, warriors are highly trained killers who are lethally accurate, stealthy and silent. They use their swords to cut down walkers before they are detected.
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land scouts are swift people specialized in single-target strikes. By using a screwdriver or a blade, they can maim either Walkers or humans seriously.
How To Play/Download The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Walking Dead: No Man’s Land for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple iOS Store Link
TWD: No Man’s Land Trailer
More The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.