Star Wars Uprising for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
The battle of Endor has ended, but the Galactic Empire would not be defeated! Jump into the new Star Wars: Uprising and join the battle in attempt to crush the Empire once and for all! Set right between the events of Return of the Jedi and the upcoming movie The Force Awakens, the new addition to Star Wars Universe, now available for PC, offers a unique and engaging RPG experience.
Create Your Own Hero
Star Wars: Uprising lets you play your own way, as it offers an enormous number of different ways to customize your hero. These range from choosing species, abilities and exclusive Star Wars gear, to utilizing on the unique open class system. Your hero – your rules!
Focus on the Story
The reason Star Wars franchise is indeed so popular lies in the remarkable story it tells. Star Wars: Uprising is no different. With enormous attention to the cut-scenes and dialogues, the game is sure to lock you to the screen in wonder.
When it comes to graphics, any fan of Star Wars will immediately feel at home with this game. Kabam succeeded in bringing a new, sleek look to the game, all the while staying true to the well-known and much-loved Star Wars style.
Crew System Returns
Remember just how useful the followers were in The Old Republic? They now make their return in the new Star Wars: Uprising, and are more effective than ever! They can gather material, finish some simple quests, and even fight enemies in your stead.
Lots of Content, Co-Op Content
To bring the Empire down, you might need some help.
That’s why the game features massive, co-op Sector Battles that help unlock new content. Exciting new planets, diverse crew members, and exclusive Star Wars gear are reasons enough to join these battles.
If the well-rounded, stylish RPGs are your thing, then the new Star Wars: Uprising for desktop PC may just be what you’re looking for. May the Force be with you!
How To Play/Download Star Wars: Uprising for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Star Wars: Uprising”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Star Wars Uprising in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Star Wars: Uprising for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple iOS Store Link
Star Wars: Uprising Trailer
More Star Wars: Uprising Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Star Wars: Uprising, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Star Wars: Uprising on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.