PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist is the 2D side- scrolling action adventure Android/ iOS app game developed by Outerminds Inc. PewDiePie is actually an alive person. His real name is Felix.
Legend of the Brofist is very different than most in-app purchases with a lot of 3D Graphics, defeating and fighting elements or any kind of violence game. It is solely focused on PewDiePie and barrels. Yes, barrels. It’s like the old classical version of Nintendo kind-of-a platform game but it’s this is with a person and barrels. It emphasises on player skills.
The concept of the game is to hunt down evil barrels but always begins with PewDiePie searching for them first and there’s always 2 dogs following – his real pets in life. Along with company of friends and dogs, they embark together in search for the Evil Barrel King who stole all of his fans.
This game really draws you in. Every failed jump feels like a failure and every death feels like your own fault.
To play on mobile, there are control functions. On the left side of the screen is your virtual joystick to manoeuvre while on the right side of the screen, it’s your jump button.
There are multiple levels and they are challenging. At each level, there’s always something new added to it, such as jumping rhinos or jumping on moving cars, or levels where you have a set amount of time avoiding enemies until help arrives.
PewDiePie recruits his friends as well into the game, however each character has to be unlocked except a few. Each have their abilities and having them benefits the player.
On difficulty level, there are about four options to choose from. And each level is hard and challenging.
As with other games, Legend of Brofist, the player has to earn coins and collect them to unlock everything.
Want to play PEWDIEPIE: Legend of Brofist on your desktop or laptop?
How To Play/Download PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist Trailer
More PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.