Minecraft Pocket Edition for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
This is the mobile version of the popular Minecraft game for PC. It’s available for download on android, iOS and windows OS devices. This version of the game is a better one than its console counterpart.
A lot of the features of the game have stayed the same but some have been lost. The objective is still the same make it thru the night. you can still fight unlimited enemies until dawn breaks. You can chat with friends and other players.
The armor and materials you get during game play can be saved and used later. You still get hungry and have to cook and feed your self. Laws of gravity are still in effect in the game. There are three ways you can play the game multiplayer, survival and creative.
The new world you play in is a pretty dangerous place there is still lots of useful things to build your land. The graphics of the game are the same as the original one wich makes it awesome to play on your mobile phone.
The only downfall i found with the game is it is a little harder to control on a touch screen device than it was with a mouse and key board. Other than that I found the game as enjoyable as the original. Also you cant beat the price of the game either its paid thru the google play store on android.
I also really like the fact that if i have internet on my phone i can play with my friends on any device. In all I think if you enjoyed the original you will like the pocket games as well.
I know that in my personal opinion i like the pocket game better because i can play on the go and when it is easy for me. I hope you will enjoy the game for desktop/laptop PC as much as i do.
How To Play/Download Minecraft Pocket Edition for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Minecraft Pocket Edition”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Minecraft:Pocket Edition in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Windows Store Link
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Trailer
More Minecraft Pocket Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Minecraft Pocket Edition, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe,tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Minecraft Pocket Edition on desktop PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.