DEAD TARGET: Zombie for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
This is an enjoyable static first-person shooting game that allows the player to shoot at the annoying zombies out to ruin his or her day in digital fashion. The game is available for free download for mobile and PC systems including Android, Windows and iOS.
The game is set in year 2040 where a CS corp captured a state prison for purposes of making a a legion of zombies, it is now time for a veteran – the player – to exterminate these zombies using the big weapons in their possession. The visual part of the game is very good and the sound part outstanding with the head shot being most standout.
The game uses very specific controls. A virtual pad on left side of screen enables you to aim cross hair. Shooting button, reloading function and features of grenade and medicine kit are featured on the left. Weapons for the player range from basic guns or rifles to advanced grenade launchers and assault rifles.
Each weapon is meant for a particular kind of zombies. The game includes more than five hundred battles. The player is tasked with defending themselves from hordes of zombies and attacking the zombies. One can compare their progress in the game with online friends in the published leader board.
- Play as a commando force
- Immersive zombie apocalypse
- Very high quality graphics which have HD textures
- Chance to fight in more than five hundred battles
- Huge arms arsenal – can be discovered and used by player in massive destruction of zombies.
- Boost of ones abilities to level of village terminator
- Unlocking of rewards with completion of available quests.
- Chance to compete with friends
- Operating system which could be Windows PC, iOS or Android
- Free space of more than 69.5MB for the game and additional content.
How To Play/Download DEAD TARGET: Zombie for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “DEAD TARGET: Zombie”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play DEAD TARGET: Zombie in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download DEAD TARGET Zombie for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
DEAD TARGET: Zombie Trailer
More DEAD TARGET: Zombie Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing DEAD TARGET Zombie, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running DEAD TARGET: Zombie on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.