Cytus for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Do you know that you can now download the Cytus mobile game on your PC? Yes, the new version of this top rated game allows game enthusiasts to now enjoy the game on the big screens of their computers. The Cytus for PC is now among the best computer games that you can easily download from GamesHunters.com.
But what exactly is attracting many gamers to this mobile game?
One of the best features of this game is that it can either be played online or offline. This flexibility gives that player the options to choose the most convenient method that they would like to play the game. And, also been released to both iOS/iPhone and android versions makes it more compatible and playable on various platforms.
With over 100 songs available to play on the game, the players face the challenge to come up with notes that will make the protagonist (Vanessa) to depict a certain character. It is a highly addictive computer that keeps the player glued on the screen trying to decide on the notes ‘Cytus’ which will trigger certain emotions to the robots.
Segmented for Continuous Challenges
This Cytus for PC is a single game with 10 main chapters. This is specifically meant to ensure that the players continue to enjoy challenges that come with every chapter. Each level presents a unique set of challenges, songs and images making the game to appear new in each and every chapter.
Note that the game is readily available for download and it is free to download and install.
Unlike other computer games that takes players a little time before they can master everything step of the game, the Cytus for PC will keep you challenged and awake throughout the levels. Therefore if you are looking for a new experience with computer games, then download the Cytus- pc version.
How To Play/Download Cytus for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Cytus”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Cytus in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Cytus for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
More Cytus Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Cytus, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe,tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Cytus on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.