Cooking Fever for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
The days are gone when Cooking Fever could only be played on mobile devices. Today, this world’s addictive cooking and time management game can be played on a PC. And the best thing is that Cooking Fever for PC is free to download and play.
In case you haven’t played this engrossing game, the storyline is simple. You have a new restaurant where you are supposed to use your skills to cook a variety of meals from different settings. You are provided with kitchen appliances and ingredients to prepare tasty dishes.
You can prepare over 250 dishes, and this is possible with 100 ingredients. Cook burgers, rice, cakes, popcorns, cookies or coffee and serve your customers in the shortest time possible.
The mobile game is divided into 8 unique locations. There is a Breakfast Cafe, Fast-Food, Pizza, Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Sushi and Bakery. You will enjoy using different cooking techniques to prepare your orders in these settings.
Cooking Fever presents you with upgrades for your kitchen interior and appliances. Modernize your kitchen to make it more efficient and decorate your restaurant to attract more customers. Equip your kitchen with new appliances and expand your menu by cooking new meals.
With more than 300 competitive levels, Cooking Fever provides a tough challenge to both newbie and pro gamers. You get tons of rewards when you move from one level to another. There are more upgrades for equipment and ingredients and even new restaurants when you level up.
And all these you can enjoy from your Mac or Android device. The game is compatible with a number of iOS versions. You can easily download and install the game on your Android device with the help of APK.
If you love playing games on big screens, the game developers have got your back. They have made it possible for you to play Cooking Fever on your laptop or desktop. Whether you are using Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or XP, you can comfortably play the game on your desktop PC.
How To Play/Download Cooking Fever for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Cooking Fever”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Cooking Fever in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Cooking Fever for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple iOS Store Link
Amazon App Store Link
Cooking Fever Trailer
More Cooking Fever Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Cooking Fever, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you have problems running Cooking Fever on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.