Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
If you ask a million of gamers, what is a very first mobile game that they ever played, half of them will say Asphalt and the other half will say Snake. But, all jokes aside, it’s a fact that Asphalt series is one of the most dominant games in the past decade, at least when it comes to the racing genre.
If you’re new to mobile gaming and you know nothing about Asphalt, you would probably assume that the game itself is repetitive, since the first Asphalt game was published 12 years ago. But, that is probably the most fascinating thing about this game, it always brings something new to the table in order to keep their fans satisfied. Even though some versions of this game weren’t something incredible, the game was always enjoyable and entertaining.
This trend continues with the latest edition to the Asphalt family, Asphalt Xtreme. This game is the perfect example of why people are not bored with this franchise. Just when you think that they are out of ideas, developers think of something new, something that they never did before. That’s why they decided to take things off-road in this brand new game.
The main concept of Asphalt Xtreme is pretty similar to the previous games. You will participate in a series of races and seasons, where you will have to beat your opponents. Each race is going to be harder and harder with the number of players staying the same, as usual.
If you haven’t played this kind of game before, you might have some difficulties adjusting to controls. It’s not that they’re complicated or anything like like that, it’s just that they’re tilt-based with slightly increased sensitivity. Of course, developers haven’t done this to make game harder to play, but to make things easier when it comes to drifting, since this is a off-road game. Only, downside to this is that you might look a bit silly if you decide to go beast mode in public, but, don’t worry, we’ve all been there.
When it comes to the gameplay, one of the best things about this game is that it’s packed with action. In most cases, the winner of the race is decided in the final few seconds. This means that even if you’re not even close to win in the middle of the race, you could still turn things around by the end.
The reason for this is the fact that you’ll be racing off-road, which means there are lot more obstacles to avoid. If this isn’t intense enough for you, you will be glad to hear that there are some vehicles that can demolish certain barriers like they were nothings. Sadly, this can’t be done too often, but it’s still extremely entertaining.
Like we stated earlier, you will tilt your phone in order to steer, but if you want to brake or use the nitro, you’ll have to move your fingers a bit and touch the screen. The left part of the screen will be your brake and the right part will give you speed boost. If you’re creative enough, you can use the nitro to do some crazy stunts or win the race.
- Choose between 35 beast vehicles
- Find your unique style
- Licensed brands such as Ford, Jeep, Dodge, etc.
- Real-time multiplayer
- Stunning locations
- Customize your favorite vehicle
If you want to play Asphalt Xtreme, you will need a device with Android, iOS or Windows OS/MAC with emulator.
How To Play/Download Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing for PC
Follow the instructions below, it’s really easy and it takes about 5-10 minutes to run the game.
- Download Bluestacks from their official site
- Run and Install it
- Open the bluestacks app and setup your Google Play Store with your gmail, sometime it asks for phone verification
- After that search for “Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing”
- Click the Install button next to game icon
- When it’s done, you can find and play Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing in “All Apps” or in “My Applications” sections
Download Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing for Mobile and Tablet Devices
Google Play Store Link
Apple App Store Link
Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing Trailer
More Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing Tips Using Bluestacks
- If Bluestacks don’t work for you for some reason, you can try Andyroid
- Sometimes when playing Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing, bluestacks ask you fee to pay but gives you option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside bluestacks. You can map specific key to specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this article, please rate and share. If you have problems running Ashphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing on desktop or any other issues, leave a comment below.